PLUS Communications, a public affairs firm based in Arlington, Virginia, is looking for a motivated, creative and hard-working digital strategist to join our fast-growing digital practice to help top-tier advocacy and corporate organizations win, every day.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing client accounts and relationships
- Planning and implementing strategic digital campaigns
- Collaborating with internal teams to deliver graphics, ads, emails and other products for clients
- Reviewing other team members’ work and ensuring content is 100% error-free
- Drafting informative reports, proposals and memos for clients
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years experience
- Exceptional writing ability
- Proven track-record drafting creative and effective content for digital channels
- Experience using digital/social media tools for issue advocacy and public affairs campaigns
- Ability to hit tight deadlines while juggling multiple requests and projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience with digital marketing, political campaigns and/or public affairs projects
- Deep understanding of all aspects of digital marketing
- Familiarity with the Adobe creative suite is a plus
We offer competitive compensation, medical and dental insurance as well as a fast-paced work environment on a growing team with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
ABOUT PLUS COMMUNICATIONS
PLUS Communications is a beltway-based consulting firm based in Arlington, Virginia, specializing in public affairs and corporate communications work focused on grassroots mobilization, crisis communication, coalition building, media relations, advertising, digital engagement, litigation support and message development.
With experience managing high-profile national projects in the United States and internationally, PLUS Communications' ability to design and deploy a successful advocacy effort is a core competency that is unique among its competitors. PLUS Communications is large enough to run endeavors that are multinational in scale, but the firm takes pride in its founding commitment to work harder than anyone on behalf of its clients – no matter the size of the account.