PLUS Communications, a public affairs firm based in Arlington, Virginia, is looking for a TV and radio Media Buyer to assist the Media Buying Department
Reporting to FP1’s media partner, the Media Buyer will assist in calculating media estimates, executing media buys and assisting in FP1’s new business process.
Specifically, the Media Buyer will:
- Build media schedules that meet client requirements, budgets and objectives
- Be the main contact with station reps and ensure that buys run as scheduled
- Research and define efficiencies for reaching a targeting audience
- Assist in post campaign account reconciliation and invoice matching
- Work with the Advertising team to ensure proper delivery of spot
- Provide general team assistance, as needed
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient with Excel and Office Suite
- Knowledge of STRATA/Freewheel buying platforms (or similar)
- Ability to work well under pressure with competing deadlines and priorities
- Self-starter who can tackle projects in both a team setting and independently
- Flexible to the changing needs/responsibilities of the workplace
- Positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- 1-3 years TV/Radio buying experience
We will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.
We offer competitive compensation, medical and dental insurance as well as a fast-paced work environment on a growing team with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
About PLUS Communications
PLUS Communications is a beltway-based consulting firm based in Arlington, Virginia, specializing in public affairs and corporate communications work focused on grassroots mobilization, crisis communication, coalition building, media relations, advertising, digital engagement, litigation support and message development.
With experience managing high-profile national projects in the United States and internationally, PLUS Communications' ability to design and deploy a successful advocacy effort is a core competency that is unique among its competitors. PLUS Communications is large enough to run endeavors that are multinational in scale, but the firm takes pride in its founding commitment to work harder than anyone on behalf of its clients – no matter the size of the account.