Fall Internship - IT
PLUS Communications, a public affairs firm based in Arlington, Virginia, is looking for current college students and recent graduates as interns to support its growing team.
The Information Technology Department provides IT support and handles all helpdesk requests. The department manages all resources including systems security, telecommunications, and AV requests. Interns will work directly with the Director of IT as well as within the various departments of the firm as needed.
The IT Intern will assist the team in providing technical support to end users by:
- Assisting with basic help desk support (Tier 1)
- Assisting with set up and upgrades of computers, phones and other IT supported devices
- Providing IT orientation sessions for new employees
- Assisting staff with setting up AV systems in conference rooms
- Providing support for special projects related to hardware and software enhancement and troubleshooting
- Maintaining and updating IT equipment, software and license inventory reports
Current students seeking internships or graduates with a degree in the information technology field.
We offer a fast-paced work environment on a growing team and a great amount of opportunity for learning.
ABOUT PLUS COMMUNICATIONS
PLUS Communications is a full-service agency based in Arlington, Virginia specializing in public affairs and corporate communications work focused on grassroots mobilization, crisis communication, coalition building, media relations, advertising, digital engagement, litigation support and message development.
With experience managing high-profile national projects in the United States and internationally, PLUS Communications' ability to design and deploy a successful advocacy effort is a core competency that is unique among its competitors. PLUS Communications is large enough to run endeavors that are multinational in scale, but the firm takes pride in its founding commitment to work harder than anyone on behalf of its clients – no matter the size of the account.